Strangely, the Commission claimed ownership – which, we believe, is contrary to the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Three reminder emails and asking my MP Glenda Jackson to check were ignored.
When Lord Turner, Chairman of the Financial Services Authority, spoke about overt monetary financing as the possible ‘solution’ that we’ve been advocating with Early Day Motions since 2002, I felt I needed to tell him and the Commission.
For he talks about “the theory of money and debt”, as if he was in search of the theory that holds astronomy and nuclear physics together!
Well, the web always comes to our help. In this case it’s Capitalism Exposed – ‘money’ as the cause and white collar crimes as the effect of a dishonestly created money…
- Martin Wolf: The case for helicopter money (mgptpt.wordpress.com)
- We have been criminally deceived into believing our county, along with, America and the rest of Europe, is drowning in debt. IT IS A LIE! – angry old git (inquiringminds.cc)
- How Congress Could Fix Its Budget Woes Permanently (truthdig.com)
- 6 Tips For Dealing With Credit Card Debt (nationaldebtrelief.com)
- Guest Post: It’s Failing All Over the Show – So Let’s Do More of It! (zerohedge.com)
- Our message goes mainstream… (positivemoney.org)
- It’s time to print money to fill the hole in the economy (taxresearch.org.uk)
- Financial Times: False Beliefs on Helicopter Money (positivemoney.org)