I remember reading that Gordon Brown said the Government can either tax or borrow to raise money when he was acting as PM. As if he had forgotten or never knew that governments ought to create money and put it in circulation, if they want to ‘run’ the economy.
BUT: they don’t and don’t seem to want to either.
Here’s a good introductory article: Op-Ed: Debt-free money for 2014?
Here’s a remarkable historic account in 6,000 words: John Bradbury and Thomas Paine.
Here’s a good new video that illustrates the mathematical power of compounding interest upon interest in a debt-based money system: A flaw in the monetary system?
And here are money related petitions you might want to sign:
The Bradbury Pound is for the UK what the Greenback is for the US:
- Cash issued by the Government – rather than Credit borrowed from the Central Bank
- free of interest – rather than interest-bearing
- spent by Government
- rather than banks selling Credit at interest to ‘consumers’.
It is remarkable how ‘economics’ was introduced to obfuscate what ‘money’ is and how bankers have succeeded in getting their Credit accepted as if it was remotely comparable with Government issued Cash.
What is even more remarkable is how ‘people behind the scenes’ have succeeded in setting up more and more central banks via whom to export this fundamental mechanism of Anglo-Saxon hyper-capitalism globally. Iran and Korea are the only countries left.
What hope is there? Let me count the reasons:
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound has started as a voluntary campaign
- August 2014 will be the 100th anniversary – so a count-down has begun
- The People’s Assemblies Against Austerity have had a major meeting in Central London with a broad base of angry people who don’t buy into ‘austerity’ as a policy that ‘works’.
They have formulated these demands:
- stop cuts and halt privatisation
- tax the millionaires and big business
- drop the debt and put banks under democratic control
- invest in jobs, homes, public services and the environment.
Obvious, aren’t they!? Not to the Assistant of the Committee who wrote this letter published here:
The Treasury Committee has no plans to look into this subject in the foreseeable future.
We shall therefore have to educate the assistants and members of the Committee – once again – after we began with Green Credit for Green Purposes in 2008…
Global Research is that wonderful site which publishes remarkable articles and information about ‘globalisation’ as a buzz word, policy and euphemism for devastating consequences.
Here is one of their latest articles: The Federal Reserve Cartel: the Eight Families.
Dean Henderson is the author of Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf: Four Horsemen, Eight Families & Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics & Terror Network and The Grateful Unrich: Revolution in 50 Countries. His Left Hook blog is at www.deanhenderson.wordpress.com
This is an excellent article written by a very interesting author, the “captive wolf” who publishes a German blog against the New World Order. It’s long and very well researched and ends in large print with this:
The Rothschilds want North African Muslims to borrow from Rothschild banks and pay interest at rates the Rothschild central bank decides:
they do not want them to be able to borrow from Islamic banks and not pay any interest.
The Rothschilds want Muslims to trade their present political oppression at the hands of brutal dictators for future economic serfdom under the control of banker Lord Rothschild.
“Becoming ecnomic serfs” is the purpose…
Benjamin Fulford is a remarkable Canadian / Japanese journalist who, according to Wikipedia, has published wonderfully startling claims.
Here he writes to Congressman Ron Paul to explain why the Federal Reserve – Board needs to be abolished and the global financial architecture needs to be revamped.
This blog post by admirable Ann Pettifor puts it in a nutshell: what is at stake is nothing less than Britain’s democracy, and the peoples’ right to control over the nation’s finances.
See Sovereignty & Seignorage and Green Credit for Green Purposes as the basis for “economic democracy“! Wouldn’t it be nice!?…
We’ve been advocating economic democracy through freedom from national debt for a long time. But we are not enough insects to kill the elephant yet!…
This video is a recording of the Dylan Ratigan Show on MSNBC News – exposing the banks, the Fed and Congress, framing the Fed as the godfather of the greatest con and cover-up…
The points are:
- bankers benefit from guaranteed low interest rates from ‘central bank money’ from the Fed
- banks have no money; they use ‘funny money’
- banks lend funny money at high interest rates
- the electorate is ignorant
- should Congress allow for more power for the Fed?
- lobbyists hand out huge cheques
- Congress works for the banks, not for the people
- bankers have no personal responsibility.
Here are more links for the same video, albeit shortened:
Gang Stalking World