The Bradbury Pound is for the UK what the Greenback is for the US:
- Cash issued by the Government – rather than Credit borrowed from the Central Bank
- free of interest – rather than interest-bearing
- spent by Government
- rather than banks selling Credit at interest to ‘consumers’.
It is remarkable how ‘economics’ was introduced to obfuscate what ‘money’ is and how bankers have succeeded in getting their Credit accepted as if it was remotely comparable with Government issued Cash.
What is even more remarkable is how ‘people behind the scenes’ have succeeded in setting up more and more central banks via whom to export this fundamental mechanism of Anglo-Saxon hyper-capitalism globally. Iran and Korea are the only countries left.
What hope is there? Let me count the reasons:
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound has started as a voluntary campaign
- August 2014 will be the 100th anniversary – so a count-down has begun
- The People’s Assemblies Against Austerity have had a major meeting in Central London with a broad base of angry people who don’t buy into ‘austerity’ as a policy that ‘works’.
They have formulated these demands:
- stop cuts and halt privatisation
- tax the millionaires and big business
- drop the debt and put banks under democratic control
- invest in jobs, homes, public services and the environment.
Obvious, aren’t they!? Not to the Assistant of the Committee who wrote this letter published here:
The Treasury Committee has no plans to look into this subject in the foreseeable future.
We shall therefore have to educate the assistants and members of the Committee – once again – after we began with Green Credit for Green Purposes in 2008…
- THE PEOPLE’s ASSEMBLY against Austerity: nearly 4,000 registered this Saturday Central London (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- The Treasury must come clean over Lloyds (thetimes.co.uk)
- Bring Back The Bradbury Pound – Exposing The Leveson Common Purpose (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- THE PEOPLE’s Assemblies empowering Victims of Austerity – with a view to Prosperity!? (victims-unite.net)
- Help Re-introduce the Bradbury Pound (freeasthysweetmountainair.wordpress.com)
- Wise Money Matters – The Bradbury Pound (inquiringminds.cc)
- The Bradbury Pound (fergusonsodyssey.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Bank of England, Banks, Central Banks, Challenging the Recession, Economics, Federal Reserve Bank, Financial Fairness, Fractional Reserve Banking, Global Financial Elite, History, On behalf of victims, Political initiatives, Treasury Select Committee | Tagged: Anglo-Saxon, Central bank, Government, Greenback, Iran, Korea, London, Treasury Select Committee | 7 Comments »