- Our 13th Early Day Motion (EDM) since 2002 is EDM 748 to celebrate the centenary of the historic UK precedent of ‘treasury money‘ as an alternative to ‘bank money‘.
- After Austin Mitchell MP tabled it on 18 Nov 2013, Kelvin Hopkins MP, Jeremy Corbyn MP and Paul Flynn MP signed already!
- Besides the centenary for the Bradbury Pound on 7 August 2014, another 100th birthday will take place for World War I on 28 July 2014.
What can we learn from history? Try:
Will you get your MP to sign, too?
- TOWARDS the 100th Anniversary of the Bradbury Pound – our 13th Early Day Motion! (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- BACK TO the Future: from 1914 (WWI) to 2014 (Bradbury Pound) (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- BRADBURY POUND: the historic precedent for public or green credit (greencredit.org.uk)
- ENCOURAGING a British Invention Revolution via Universities!?… (3d-metrics.me)
- BRING BACK BRADBURYS: to Compensate Victims of White Collar Criminals (acefinance.me)
- Students protest against privatisation of student loan book (telegraph.co.uk)
Filed under: Bank Money, Bradbury Pound, Challenging the Recession, Engaging with MPs, Money supply, Treasury Money | Tagged: 7 August 2014, Austin Mitchell, Bradbury Pound, Demand deposit, Early Day Motion, Government debt, Jeremy Corbyn, Kelvin Hopkins, Paul Flynn | 1 Comment »