We reject these cuts as simply malicious ideological vandalism, hitting the most vulnerable the hardest. Join us in the fight.
2. The analysis of UK Budgets of the last 10 years – revealing the purpose of the ‘crisis’
3. The growth of interest payments in the austerity budget – the real reason behind the ‘crisis’
4. I have alerted all members of the Treasury Select Committee to the above items.
5. As the organiser of the Forum for Stable Currencies at the House of Lords and Commons since 1998, I feel that monetary reform as the CAUSE is better understood since; hence I focussed on the VICTIMS of financial exploitation and legal oppression more recently
6. Legally, it would be wonderful if people could join forces to enforce the Bank of England Act 1694
7. Politically, I have been waiting for trade unions to understand the issues at stake:
- Money as Debt – also known as Credit
- Public Debts for Vested Interest Payments
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694