The Bradbury Pound is for the UK what the Greenback is for the US:
- Cash issued by the Government – rather than Credit borrowed from the Central Bank
- free of interest – rather than interest-bearing
- spent by Government
- rather than banks selling Credit at interest to ‘consumers’.
It is remarkable how ‘economics’ was introduced to obfuscate what ‘money’ is and how bankers have succeeded in getting their Credit accepted as if it was remotely comparable with Government issued Cash.
What is even more remarkable is how ‘people behind the scenes’ have succeeded in setting up more and more central banks via whom to export this fundamental mechanism of Anglo-Saxon hyper-capitalism globally. Iran and Korea are the only countries left.
What hope is there? Let me count the reasons:
- Bring Back the Bradbury Pound has started as a voluntary campaign
- August 2014 will be the 100th anniversary – so a count-down has begun
- The People’s Assemblies Against Austerity have had a major meeting in Central London with a broad base of angry people who don’t buy into ‘austerity’ as a policy that ‘works’.
They have formulated these demands:
- stop cuts and halt privatisation
- tax the millionaires and big business
- drop the debt and put banks under democratic control
- invest in jobs, homes, public services and the environment.
Obvious, aren’t they!? Not to the Assistant of the Committee who wrote this letter published here:
The Treasury Committee has no plans to look into this subject in the foreseeable future.
We shall therefore have to educate the assistants and members of the Committee – once again – after we began with Green Credit for Green Purposes in 2008…
Posted in Bank of England, Banks, Central Banks, Challenging the Recession, Economics, Federal Reserve Bank, Financial Fairness, Fractional Reserve Banking, Global Financial Elite, History, On behalf of victims, Political initiatives, Treasury Select Committee
Tagged Anglo-Saxon, Central bank, Government, Greenback, Iran, Korea, London, Treasury Select Committee
This is an excellent article written by a very interesting author, the “captive wolf” who publishes a German blog against the New World Order. It’s long and very well researched and ends in large print with this:
The Rothschilds want North African Muslims to borrow from Rothschild banks and pay interest at rates the Rothschild central bank decides:
they do not want them to be able to borrow from Islamic banks and not pay any interest.
The Rothschilds want Muslims to trade their present political oppression at the hands of brutal dictators for future economic serfdom under the control of banker Lord Rothschild.
“Becoming ecnomic serfs” is the purpose…
Posted in Central Banks, Financial Fairness, Fractional Reserve Banking, Global Financial Elite, New World Order, On behalf of victims, Political initiatives, Usury
Tagged Bank, Central bank, finance, Islam, Islamic banking, Muslim, rothschilds, Sharia